Thanks for Registering for The Dash
Welcome to the Photography Dash!
You’re going to have a blast. The dash starts on the 1st, and lasts for 1 month.
Check your Email
Please check your email to make sure you have received a welcome email from me. If not, it could be that it was stuck in your spam folder.
As all the course content is sent to you via email, it’s important to make sure my email doesn’t get sent to your spam folder.
- The easiest way to keep my email out of the spam folder is to add my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your contacts.
- Or reply to the email I sent you saying “White List” which should tell your email program to not mark as spam.
If you still don’t see an email in your inbox or spam folder in 30 minutes, it could mean you incorrectly entered your email address when you ordered. In that case, please email me now to make sure I have your correct email address. Otherwise you won’t receive any of the Dash course material!
There’s only a short time to limber up for the Dash, and there’s a few things you can do so you can hit the ground running.
- Set aside 30 minutes twice a week for the whole of the month. Mark it off in your calendar NOW so you won’t accidentally fill that time of the day with a shopping trip.
- Check your camera gear is in full working condition
- And you have plenty of memory cards.
- If you have a tripod that you never use, get it out of storage.
I’ll be in touch via email in another couple of days with further information on The Dash, plus your invitation to “Dash Insider” – our private members area.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me by replying to the email I have just sent you.
Thanks for coming on the journey. I’m really excited you’re part of it!
Yours in Photography,