Recently I sat down with pro photographer Amy Renfrey of the Focus ezine. She's just returned from a vacation and shared some of the photos she took with me. And I tell you what, she took some really stunning shots! What's even better is I was able to ask her a whole lot of questions about HOW she took her shots. I recorded it all. So you can gain the benefits of her wisdom too.
Below, you'll find the video from our interview. It's just over 1 hour long and is jam packed with a massive amount of information straight from the mouth of a pro photographer. It's my first full-video production - so you get to see as well as hear Amy and myself, as well as see her gorgeous photos. And best of all, it's completely free.
What You'll Learn
Here's a small fraction of the wealth of information Amy discloses in the video:
- How to choose the right time and scenery for sunset photos
- How filters can enhance your photography
- Why using a foreground subject can enhance the shot
- What weather to pray for when taking wedding shots (NOT a bright sunny day!)
- The difference one second can make...
- Black and White vs Sepia vs Color - where to use each style
- Stitching photos together to create a 'landscape' that's not a landscape
- How to take beautiful photos of waterfalls
- Finding the best vantage points to photograph from
- Close up photography
- Looking for color contrasts to enhance your image
- And much, much more!
Click below to watch the video, and watch a pro dissect their best work!